Oldest Water Heater Contest
- The contest is open to owner-occupied, single-family homes. Entrants must own the home entered in the contest and reside within our service area. Void where prohibited by law.
- Entry details must include homeowner's name, address, email address, phone number, age of heating and cooling system and a photo of the indoor (if applicable) and outdoor unit. Additional information may be requested.
- Entrants must be 21 years or older.
- Entries must be received by January 15, 2024. One entry per person. One entry per home.
- A panel of judges will determine the winning entry based upon a combination of the following: pictures provided, age of the system, the appearance of the system and safety concerns with the system. All decisions are final.
- The winner will be selected on January 19, 2024 and informed by telephone or email prior to media announcements.
- This winner will be posted online at www.callparham.com by January 22, 2024.
- The winning entry will agree to Parham, LLC using the homeowner's name, image and images of the old and new systems(s) in announcements and promotions.
- The winning entry will receive an HVAC system replacement and basic installation up to $9,500.00 in value. All entrants will receive a certificate for a $500.00 off a new HVAC system. Prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. Certificates for the $500 off cannot be combined with any other offers.
- No entry fee or purchase required.
- The odds of winning are based upon the number of entries received.
- Employees of Parham, LLC and their family members are not eligible.
- Parham, LLC will be responsible for basic installation costs, permit fees, and system removal and disposal. The home owner will be responsible for improvements needed to bring the installation in compliance with existing building, mechanical and electrical codes if necessary. Parham, LLC will not be responsible for any duct work repairs beyond the basic installation needs of the system.